The Judd Leighton Foundation, Inc. recently awarded a grant to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Michiana in support of their monthly Coffee Cart Sponsorship program. The Foundation agreed to be the March 2019 sponsor. Every weekday under the program, Ronald McDonald House volunteers manning the mobile cart visit every child’s room in the Beacon Children’s Hospital, offering coffee, snacks, juice and books or small toys to patients and their families. As with all RMHC services, there is never a charge for this unique brand of comfort they bring to patients and their families in our local community.
- La Casa de Amistad: El Sueno (The Dream) Campaign
- Kindness to Prevent Blindness Pilot Expansion in St. Joseph County
- Cultivate Culinary School and Catering, Inc.: New Building Garage Doors and Forklift
- South Bend Heritage Foundation: Gemini Apartments Rehabilitation
- United Way of St. Joseph County: Southeast Neighborhood Center