The Judd Leighton Foundation, Inc. recently awarded a grant to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Michiana in support of their monthly Coffee Cart Sponsorship program. The Foundation agreed to be the March 2019 sponsor. Every weekday under the program, Ronald McDonald House volunteers manning the mobile cart visit every child’s room in the Beacon Children’s Hospital, offering coffee, snacks, juice and books or small toys to patients and their families. As with all RMHC services, there is never a charge for this unique brand of comfort they bring to patients and their families in our local community.
- South Bend Code School: Code Works Digital Startup Studio
- South Bend Heritage Foundation: Gemini Apartments Rehabilitation
- United Way of St. Joseph County: Southeast Neighborhood Center
- Salvation Army Kroc Center: School Backpack Program
- St. Vincent de Paul Society of St. Joseph County, Inc.: Roof Replacement Project